Friday 1 September 2017

New Creative Business Partner!!!


We are soooooooooo thrilled to have found a creative partner to join our team! Laetitia, owner of MiMaMo will be starting with us as of 2 September and will bring with her her gorgeous line of baby shoes and leather goods. When asked about how she started her business, Laetitia replied the following:

Mi Ma Mo, three little sounds inspired by the first names of my children ...

A word that sounds childish, which can be pronounced in all languages, which evokes our life of travels and discoveries.

So, it is with my family troubadour that I draw my creativity, my inspiration and my daily energy ..

MiMaMo, it is my immense love for my children and my passion for shoes and beautiful materials coming together.
 I explore, I test, I play with materials, which is why the collection is evolutive and seasonal. For the well-being of small feet and for my pleasure, I only work with skins of high quality sourced in Italy.

I want you to take as much pleasure in using my creations as I had to create them.

Welcome on board, Laetitia!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment